Thu, Mar 11|
What Now? Families of Special Needs Students Have Their Pandemic Questions Answered
This video webinar answers parent questions on how to navigate during the pandemic.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2021, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
About the Event
Parents were given the opportunity to submit questions about their child’s education during the pandemic, for our panel of experts to discuss during the webinar.
Our hosts, Tara Burgess, Executive Director of EPIC, Every Person Influences Children and Susan Barlow, Executive Director, Parent Network of WNY led the discussion with our panel and three families of special needs students. The discussion provided insight and suggestions to other parents facing similar situations.
The webinar panel:
- Patrick McNelis McNelis Law PLLC, Special Education Law
- Theresa Veprek Family Support Manager, Parent Network of WNY
- Jaime Rackl Director of Family Engagement, EPIC
- Melissa Minear West Buffalo Charter School, Special Education Coordinator
- Pam Kendall Speech Therapist, The Children’s League