- Aug 30, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMWestminster Charter School, 24 Westminster Ave, Buffalo, NY 14215, USAIn this session, participants were introduced to basic behavioral principles, applications and strategies that can be implemented in the classroom to promote positive engagement and management of behavioral challenges.
- Mar 11, 2021, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PMWebinarThis video webinar answers parent questions on how to navigate during the pandemic.
- Jul 09, 2020, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PMWebinarFounder and Chief Executive Officer of Success Academy Charter School, Eva Moskowitz, discussed her experience leading the highest performing network of Charter Schools in the country.
- May 13, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMVideo ConferenceSchool leaders, teachers and other special educators participated in a webinar led by Joseph J. Cozzo, President/CEO of the Buffalo Hearing and Speech Center and Tara N. Burgess, Executive Director, EPIC, Every Person Influences Children.
- Conversation with Chris Suriano, NY State Education, Assistant Commissioner, Office of Special EducationJan 31, 2020, 8:30 AM – 11:30 PMProfessional DevelopmentAssistant Commissioner Suriano spoke to educators and school leaders, who came together from all over Western New York, to learn more about state policies regarding services for students with disabilities.
- The Win-Win Classroom: A Fresh and Positive Look Towards Providing Opportunities for Differently-Abled StudentsNov 08, 2019, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PMBuffalo, 680 Seneca St, Buffalo, NY 14210, USADr. Jane Bluestein, an internationally known speaker and author, facilitated a full-day workshop for educators and school leaders who support differently- abled students, such as those with disabilities.